- Asterisk server running version 11 or 13. (Our production server is running Asterisk 11).
- FreePBX (optional). This document will reference setting up the Asterisk server using the FreePBX GUI manager for Asterisk.
- A Linux webserver with the following installed
- Redis server
- NodeJs (tested with 0.10.xx)
- node-gyp installed (required to compile some of the node module binaries) (on linux, 'yum install node-gyp')
- mysql-devel installed (on linux, 'yum install mysql-devel')
- PHP phpredis extension installed (https://github.com/phpredis/phpredis)
Make sure .htaccess override and mod_rewrite and enabled on the OpenQview (if installed) and OpenAnswer directories. Refer to http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/installation/url-rewriting.html for more information
Install nvm, a node version manager, that will allow easy installation of different node versions and easy switching between versions.
Install node-gyp, which is required to compile some of node modules.