There are various ways that a previously taken message can be pulled up to be reviewed.
- From the 'Minders' - if sent to 'Dispatch', the message will appear in the Minders window and the agent can click on the message to pull it up.
- From the 'Messages' tab - this section on OpenAnswer will allow the user to search messages by account number/ company name/ agent name/ date range/ message ID#
- From the 'Messages' tab within the 'Phone Number' section allows the user to search messages by agent name/ date range/ message ID#/ date range/ delivery status
Once pulled up, the message review screen contain all information pertaining to the call/ message processing:
The upper left corner shows the call instructions at the time the message was taken (for time sensitive instructions, the agent script will be different at different times). Dispatching instructions are highlighted in blue
The dispatching scripts may refer to the on-call lists set up on the sub-account. The top right corner of the message review screen displays all the on-call lists available.
Caller prompts & Delivery options
The lower left corner of the message review screen contain the caller prompts and the delivery options available on the sub-account. Once the message has been marked 'Delivered' the caller prompts can only be edited by setting the message to 'Undelivered'. The message can be re-delivered using the various methods depending on what's available for the selected employee. In the example above, the message can be sent to 'Joyce' by phone, text, email, and fax.
Call Event Log
The call events for the call are displayed in the lower right corner of the message review screen under the 'Events' tab. The events recorded include button clicks, keyboard input, delivery actions, etc. Deliveries executed from the message review screen and via message summary (background tasks) are also recorded on the log. Check the 'details' checkbox to increase the granularity of the log.
OpenAnswer provides a call auditing feature that allows messages to be marked when mistakes are made by the agent while taking the call. The mistake can be entered by clicking on the 'Mistake' button at the bottom of the message review screen. Recorded mistake(s) appear under the 'Mistakes' tab in the lower right corner in the lower right corner of the message review screen.
Customer complaints are entered by clicking on the 'complaint' button on the message and can be viewed under the 'Complaints' tab in the lower right corner of the message review screen.
Contains a log of all the message deliveries.
List of miscellaneous notes entered for this call. The note can be entered by clicking on the 'Note' button at the bottom of the message review screen.
Message Review Screen Buttons
- Undeliver/Deliver - undelivers/ delivers the message
- Minder - sends the message to the 'Minders' list
- Mistake - opens up a message mistake dialog box prompting the the user to enter a mistake category and recipient.
- Complaint - opens up a complaint dialog box prompting the user to enter the details of a customer complaint and recipient.
- Note - Enters a note for the call/ message that will appear on the 'Notes' section for the call/message
- Custom Event - Enters a custom event that will appear on the call log for the call/message
- Hold Til - Will prompt the user for date/ time to hold the message until. When the date/ time elapses, the message will appear in the minder for the dispatchers to process.