You are here
Georgia Alpaca Association Marketing Makeover Raffle
Introducing the Georgia Alpaca Association Magnificent Marketing Makeover Raffle
Is your brand in need of a major makeover?
Well, you've come to the right place.
If you're in need of a strong, creative web presence, looking to produce a high quality promotional video or in desperate need of top-notch promotional materials, you don't want to miss this!
This is your chance to enter a raffle drawing for a complete professional-level marketing makeover package that retails for over $25k — all for free, no strings attached, from your friends at the Georgia Alpaca Association and corporate sponsors VoiceNation and Georgia CALLS.
The winner of the raffle will receive:
- Logo redesign or brand consulting session on your current logo
- A newly designed Wordpress website
- Trifold brochures, business cards
- An HD promotional video
... all crafted by seasoned creative professionals in the thriving Atlanta, Georgia market.
The winner will be chosen on November 8th during the Royal Alpaca Challenge in Perry, GA. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen from all the raffle entries received by 3pm, November 8th. Drawing will be at the RAC dinner on November 8 and winner will be notified by email or phone as soon as winner is randomly selected.
Now, Meet Your Creative Team
We’ve assembled a stellar team of creative professionals to build your new brand. Each of your creative experts comes to the table with an impressive resumé and well of real-world experience with some of the top companies in the country. You can be sure that your new marketing package will be world-class and sure to bring more eyes to your alpaca farm. If you were to go out and hire these pros on your own you'd be looking at spending at least $25,000 so we're talking big time value here.
Creative Director and Graphic Designer - Josh Merriam
With 20+ years in the creative industry and a background in video production and photojournalism, Josh began creating graphics and websites in 1999 for a CBS affiliate and has since designed websites, graphic design and/or video production services for several international businesses and organizations from small farms to multi-million dollar revenue corporations. Josh has a strong background in leading creative direction for both large-scale and startup non-profit, cause-based organizations such as Young Life, Crown Financial Ministries, Georgia CALLS and several local and national political campaigns and groups. His passion is to help organizations find their unique voice and reflect that through excellent, consistent branding and marketing materials both online and in print.
Video Director/Producer - Nigel Joseph
Nigel has been producing high profile video for more than 25 years, having worked amongst some of the worlds most notable names in entertainment. He's worked in both production and post production for Geraldo Rivera, CBS New York, produced programs for NBC and CBS Miami affiliates and was media director for a nationwide/worldwide television broadcast for several years.
Along with Nigel's direction, a supporting team of professional editors and voiceover talent will be available to bring your video to a level of quality that rises above the norm. Aside from the video production, a professional still photographer will be available to build a bank of promotional photos for your farm.
Marketing and On-air Talent - Ashley Pardue
Ashley has been acting professionally for corporate and non-profit video productions for several years and has a natural, friendly and approachable personality that's perfect for helping get the word out about your alpaca farm. With a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications with Emphasis on Broadcast, and a Minor Study in Advertising, Ashley brings a well-rounded approach to delivering a clear message across on camera and has been working with Nigel Joseph's team for years.
Videographer, Editor and Voiceover Artist - Brandon Blackburn
Brandon Blackburn has been in the video industry for several years as an accomplished videographer, editor and voiceover artist. He has voiced over videos for several non-profits, churches and corporations throughout the country. He's also an aspiring film director in his spare time.
So, all this will be available to you if you're the lucky winner! But, you can’t win unless you enter the raffle today!
We put together a few samples of the design work and video production from our creative pool of talent.
More Details on the Marketing Makeover Package
Winner of the raffle will win the following:
- Logo Redesign/Consulting - meet with a creative director/branding consultant to discuss logo design and potential redesign based on unique needs of your farm. Logo design will include 3-5 logo mockups to choose from and a complete set of final logos for different uses in different formats.
- Print Collateral Package - after your logo is refined we'll create a glossy trifold brochure and a set of business cards to hand out at shows and on the farm.
- New, Professional-quality Website - based on your brand, a custom themed Wordpress website will be developed by a senior-level web designer for your farm with up to 20 pages of content, including contact form, newsletter sign up form (if applicable) and social network connections. Site will be optimized for search engines and allow for easy customization and content editing.
- High Definition Promotional Video/Photos - you'll have access to a team of video professionals to produce a high-impact video to present your alpaca farm to the world. Show off your herd and farm with a 2-3 minute video produced and directed by seasoned veterans in the industry. Digital still photos of your farm will also be included for promotional use (website, press kits etc.). Final video will be delivered in full HD for use in broadcast or on the web as you see fit. A perfect companion to your newly designed website!
All of this would be worth over $25,000 retail so one lucky winner will surely be a happy camper. But, you can't win if you don't enter the raffle today.
All proceeds for the event will go directly to benefit the Georgia Alpaca Association.
If you have any questions about the campaign, please contact Jay Reeder of Apple Mountain Alpacas at firstname.lastname@example.org.