You are here
VoiceNation: Press Room
VoiceNation is a leading virtual PBX, voicemail, and innovative live answering service provider. Named “Top Provider in Industry” by PC World, the company's cloud-based virtual phone services offer all the features of a physical PBX at a fraction of the cost or complexity of traditional technology. VoiceNation enables businesses of all sizes to compete in the marketplace as a Fortune 500 company on a small business budget with 24-hour presence management.
Founded in 2002, VoiceNation is a privately-held company that serves more than 50,000 customers including Comedy Central, Delta, Dunkin’ Donuts, Rolls Royce, and StateFarm. The company also provides qualified non-profit, tax-exempt charities with access to voicemail, faxmail and other specialized communication services at reduced cost through their Care2Call outreach program.
Graham C. Taylor
Media Relations and Co-Founder
1.866.766.5050, ext. 150
VoiceNation Company Links
Use the following links to learn more about our organization.
- Read the VoiceNation overview.
- Read the VoiceNation story.
- Learn more about our team.
- The VoiceNation Story
Use the following links to learn more about our operations.
- Learn more about our mission.
- Learn more about our solution flexibility.
- Learn more about our service reliability.
- Learn more about the coverage area we serve.
- Read our press releases.
Use the following links to learn more about our people.
- Learn more about our community involvement.
- Learn more about investor opportunities.
- Learn more about our career opportunities.
Use the following links to contact us.
Use the following links to learn more about our legal policies.